City of Collinsville

106 N 12th Street

PO Box 730

Collinsville, OK 74021

(918) 371-1010 Phone

(918) 371-1019 Fax

Slide 3 Slide 4 Slide 5 Slide 6 Slide 7 Slide 8 Slide 9

City of Collinsville - Action Center

The City of Collinsville's Action Center serves as a central contact point for citizens who wish to report a problem to the City. Our staff will evaluate each submission and refer it to the correct department as an action item. Problems such as overgrown lots, potholes/street problems, abandoned vehicles (including cars, boats, trailers, and recreational vehicles), zoning/ordinance violations, and traffic sign problems can all be reported easily to the City of Collinsville's Action Center. If a problem does not meet a specified category, report the problem using the other problem's category.

To report a police, Fire or EMS emergency dial 911. To report a non-life threatening problem such as a water break, power outage or animal at large please call the non-emergency police department number at (918) 371-1000.

Please complete this form as accurately and completely as possible to ensure the quickest possible response.


Contact Information:


Description of Problem:


Additional Information:

Submit Form      

Emergency Numbers

Dial 911

Police Department
(918) 371-1000

Tulsa Co. Sheriff
(918) 596-9222

Fire Department
(918) 371-1020

Ambulance EMS
(918) 371-1031

OK Highway Patrol
(918) 627-0440

City Hall
(918) 371-1010

        Tobacco Prevention                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       1-800-Quit-Now

        Suicide Hotline                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               1-800-522-9054