Action Center

The City of Collinsville's Action Center serves as a central contact point for citizens who wish to report a problem to the City. Our staff will evaluate each submission and refer it to the correct department as an action item.

Problems can be reported easily to the City of Collinsville's Action Center such as:

  • Abandoned vehicles including:
    • Boats
    • Cars
    • Recreational vehicles
    • Trailers
  • Overgrown lots
  • Potholes/street problems
  • Traffic sign problems
  • Zoning/ordinance violations

If a problem does not meet a specified category, report the problem using the other problem's category.


To report a police, fire or EMS emergency dial 911. To report a non-life threatening problem such as a water break, power outage or animal at large please call the non-emergency police department number at 918-371-1000.

Action Center Problem Submittal Form

Please complete the Action Center Problem Submission Form as accurately and completely as possible to ensure the quickest possible response.